Jay Robbins, DC, DACBN, CN Continuing education credit (CE) is administered by New York Chiropractic College (NYCC’s), 12 CEU’s applied for DC’s in SC, NC, GA & FL. 12 CE’s applied
Jay Robbins, DC, DACBN, CN
Continuing education credit (CE) is administered by New York Chiropractic College (NYCC’s), 12 CEU’s applied for DC’s in SC, NC, GA & FL. 12 CE’s applied for L.Ac. via NCCAOM
Speaker Info: THE PURPOSE of the seminar is to enable you to practice Nutritional Therapy with confidence and certainty. MASTER the core curriculum from the famed Foundations of Nutritional Therapy course, taught over a single weekend by FNT’s most popular speaker. –> TO REGISTER, Click “LEARN MORE”
You Will Learn…
• to understand the nutritional significance of your patients’ symptoms.
• to accurately identify, and successfully support your patients with blood sugar imbalances.
• the nutritional support patient with musculo-skeletal conditions and inflammation.
• to support the patient with hormonal imbalances in a systematic manner and with confidence.
• to swiftly and precisely evaluate your patients’ digestive status and confidently intervene with the appropriate support.
• to accurately assess and successfully support your patients’ with calcium metabolism disorder.
• to successfully support the fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue patient
Become a Master of:
– The Nutritional Therapy Exam This comprehensive and time-efficient exam provides you with objective signs of the nutritional status of your patients. Each part of the exam is taught and workshopped during the seminar so that by the end of the day you will have mastered all parts of the Nutritional Therapy Exam.
– The System Survey Form This vital tool is a detailed patient questionnaire that provides you with an in-depth evaluation of your patients’ nutritional needs. You will learn how to integrate the findings from the Form with your findings from the Nutritional Therapy Exam for a comprehensive approach.
Location and time – Embassy Suites by Hilton, Columbia Greystone
200 Stoneridge Dr., Columbia, SC 29210
Phone: 803-252-8700, Mention Standard Process for special group rate.
Saturday November 10th 8:30 – 5:00pm registration begins at 8:00am,
Sunday November 11th 8:30pm – 1pm.
Lunch will be provided on Saturday.
Fee: Early registration for Healthcare Professionals (before October 26th) $149
After October 26th $199
At the door registration for Healthcare Professionals $249
Staff / Spouse / Student $99
10 (Saturday) 8:30 am - 11 (Sunday) 1:00 pm EST
Embassy Suites by Hilton, Columbia Greystone200 Stoneridge Dr.Embassy Suites by Hilton, Columbia Greystone
Stuart White, DC, DACBN, CCN Speaker Info: For 34 years, Dr. White has applied nutritional principles to health issues and has overseen Whole Health Associates in Houston, TX, one of the
Stuart White, DC, DACBN, CCN
Speaker Info: For 34 years, Dr. White has applied nutritional principles to health issues and has overseen Whole Health Associates in Houston, TX, one of the most successful multi-practitioner complementary healthcare practices in the U. S. Having graduated from Life Chiropractic College in 1981, Dr. White now exclusively practices nutrition therapy, having treated in excess of thirty-four thousand patients, using his vast training and experience in nutrition, which includes Applied Trophology, Contact Reflex Analysis, Meridian Stress Analysis, and Acoustic Cardiography. He has participated in numerous product trials with Standard Process and has used SP for his entire 34 years in practice. –> TO REGISTER, Click “LEARN MORE”
Dr. White’s approach emphasizes hormonal balance, detoxification of all systems, and empowerment in the death and dying process (which includes complementary work with the traditional medical model). He also specializes in post-biological development and balancing the bioenergetic vital forces.
He says, “The philosophy is pure; power coming through enlivened and unburdened pathways manifests health in every human field. By simply strengthening systems, glands and organs it is possible to increase the life expression of a person. The result is more personal power, greater clarity of purpose, more facilitated transformation, and more capability to join in creativity with others. No matter what challenge is facing an individual (grief, disease, stress, et al) being potent to meet the challenge is where all sense of fulfillment lives. My philosophy is that strong people live well, and demonstrate human greatness well!”
Complimentary for Standard Process account holders.
Now you can register for the entire year with one simple registration!
Remember, if you are registered but can not attend one of the webinars you will still receive the full recording in your inbox the next day. For each upcoming webinar you will receive email reminders in your inbox with log-in information.
(Wednesday) 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm