Tim Bahan NO CEU’s Speaker Info: Tim Bahan is the President of Standard Process of Ohio and West Virginia and has worked with Standard Process since 1993. He manages a large staff
Speaker Info: Tim Bahan is the President of Standard Process of Ohio and West Virginia and has worked with Standard Process since 1993. He manages a large staff of technical advisors and support personnel and provides dozens of educational opportunities each year. Tim has been instrumental in the development and deployment of many new tools and systems used by professionals nationwide, including the Heart Sound Recorder. He is a proven business leader and his practical seminars on the successful implementation of the Heart Sound Recorder are an asset. –> TO REGISTER, Click “LEARN MORE”
HAVE YOU WANTED TO BRING NUTRITION TO YOUR PRACTICE BUT DIDN’T KNOW HOW?
The Simple Solution Starts with the Most Important Muscle in the Body – the HEART!
This easy to use machine targets exactly what the patient needs and actually graphs the results!
The Heart Sound Recorder is a computer-based, low risk, general wellness device that displays, records, and graphs heart sounds. The body’s response to certain stressors, i.e. chemical, nutritional and emotional, can be observed in the rate, rhythm and tone of the heart using this type of device. Comparison graphs can help to determine the effectiveness of actions taken to improve the quality of life.
Each participant will receive an individualized heart graph with nutritional recommendations based on the findings.
Clinical Program Highlights:
• Brief history of the Endocardiograph invented by Dr. Royal Lee
• Introducing the new Heart Sound Recorder
• Understanding the three cardiac essentials displayed through auscultation: Rate, Rhythm and Tone (normal heart rate, systolic and diastolic rest ratios, quality of first sounds and second sounds)
• Autonomic nervous system imbalances
• Determining nutritional deficiencies
• Each attendee will have the opportunity to be tested
• Integrating the HSR into your established practice
Location and time – Hilton Greenville
45 West Orchard Park Dr., Greenville, SC 29615
(864) 232-4747, Mention Standard Process for special group rate.
Saturday, October 26th, 8:30am – 5:50pm
Registration from 8:00am
Lunch will be provided on Saturday.
Fee: Early registration for Healthcare Professionals (before October 12th) $79
After October 12th, registration for Healthcare Professionals $109
At the door registration for Healthcare Professionals $139
Staff / Spouse / Student $49
SPECIAL REGISTRATION PRICE TO ALL SP Accounts in SC – $35.00 by October 12th or while there is still seats available.
Hilton Greenville45 West Orchard Park Dr.